CNA Program Assistant
|Title:||CNA Program Assistant|
|Job Location:||Oakwood Manor (Oshkosh, WI)|
CNA Program Aide
- Part time
- Paid at an hourly rate
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Approximately 28.5 hours per week. Scheduled hours: 10:00pm - 7:30am.
The Program Aide, is a member of the direct service staff, involved in meeting the physical, mental, and social needs of the Residents. Assists with food preparation and housekeeping duties as needed. Also, interacts one on one and in groups with Residents. Knows whereabouts of Residents at all times.
- New Haven, Inc., Employee Manual
- New Haven, Inc., Policies and Procedures
- New Haven, Inc., Philosophy and Mission
- Resident's Rights and Confidentiality
- Fire, Tornado, and Disaster Procedures
Key Result Areas:
- Compliance with Job Dimensions.
- Relations with Residents and Employees are constructive.
- Time and supplies are used efficiently.
- Residents are cleanly, neatly, and properly dressed.
- Compliance with safety procedures.
- Informs appropriate Staff of pertinent concerns, changes, or condition of Residents.
- Accepts and supports the philosophy of New Haven, Inc.
- Follows Residents Rights through performance.
- Complies with Personnel Policies and Procedures.
- Participates in education required for employment by State Regulations.
- Reports for work promptly and obtains a full report on Residents pertinent conditions and/or whereabouts.
- Accepts responsibility to know Residents whereabouts while on duty and to give a full report on pertinent conditions and/or whereabouts of Residents to oncoming Staff.
- Accepts responsibility of monitoring daily medications as set up by R.N., according to Physician's Orders, following strict documentation.
- Responsible for completion of all cares designated for Residents according to their Individualized Service Plan.
- Responsible for completion of scheduled kitchen or cleaning tasks assigned.
- Assumes responsibility for promptly informing appropriate Staff of Residents conditions and /or needs.
- Observes areas of potential or existing danger to Residents or Personnel and reports hazardous situations to the Facility Manager. Some situations may necessitate immediate intervention.
- Initiates a cooperative action with others for benefit of Residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Moderate physical activity, on feet most of the time, involves bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, reaching, and occasional lifting of objects weighing 50 pounds, exposure to uncomfortable temperatures, and occasional odors. Some exposure to occupational disease, not incapacitating in nature.
- Experience working with frail elderly and persons with dementia preferred.
- Physically able to assist Residents in personal cares and activities of daily living.
- Ability to relate to older adults with infirmities of aging.
- Must have basic knowledge of hygiene, cleaning and cooking.
- C.B.R.F. certifications preferred
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications